Monday, July 27, 2009

Almost Cooking...





Spent most of Sunday and Monday finishing the cabinets in the kitchen. I put some knobs on the doors--I realize they look like they're not lined up, but the doors themselves are uneven, like everything else in the house! Painted the ceilings and the trim in the kitchen as well. Leaves the crown molding corners that I'm still shaping. Once I finish that, I'll be able to paint the crown molding and finish up brushing out the wall color.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out...scroll down and check out the old pictures of the kitchen--it's a pretty big difference in there.

You'll also notice the fridge!!! Pur filter full of water, a six pack of beer, and 2 slices of leftover pizza...that's all that's in it. Maybe I'll do some grocery shopping this week.

Tomorrow I'm moving the washer/dryer and a car full of the random stuff that's left in a house after you move.


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Your cabinet knobs look like Stuart Scott's eyes